Treasurebee, (“Company” or “We” or “Us”) respects your privacy and We are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the services Treasurebee offers, whether online, on a software application, or via social media of any type (our “Service”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information We collect:
- On the Service,
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and Us,
- Any voice, video, instant message communications, and other electronic messages between you and another user of the Service,
- When you interact with our content, advertising, and applications on third-party websites and services, including any social media content, print materials, and/or content in any other media, if those applications or advertising include links or references to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Service operated by Us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
Persons Under the Age of 18
The Service is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Service or on or through any of its features/register on the Service, make any purchases through the Service, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Service or provide any information about yourself to Us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have obtained any information from or about a child under 18 through the Service, please contact Us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Service, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, financial information (such as credit card or bank account information), or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as you Internet Protocol (IP) address and information collected by cookies; and/or
- About your Internet connection, Internet browser, usage time, operating system, device you are using, geolocation, and the equipment you use to access the Service and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to Us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Service. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information We collect on or through the Service may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Service, subscribing to the Service, posting material (including, but not limited to, creating sale postings, bidding/purchasing items for sale on the Service, and posting user reviews, all of which are User Contributions as defined below), at the time of requesting further services, or through email/contact You have with the Company. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Service or flag any content on the Service as inappropriate.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact Us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Service.
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction.
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding items to your basket, adding items to your wish list, creating collections, and following other collections and sellers).
- Postage, billing and other information used to purchase or post an item, as well as, where postal services are provided through one of our programs, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates).
- In some instances, you may provide age, gender, interests and favorites.
- You may also provide Us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with Us regarding the services provided on the Service.
- Text, audio, and video message threads, video logs, User-submitted reports, User activity, Service usage, and User browsing history, written, audio, and video-based reviews.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Service, or transmitted to other users of the Service or third parties (collectively, ”User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect
As you navigate through and interact with the Service, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Information about your interaction with the Service, including information we receive when you use the services provided on the Service, including when you register for an account with Us, provide Us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in or provide any User Contributions (including, but not limited to, reviews, discussions, chats, or videos), or otherwise correspondence with Us regarding any services rendered on the Service.
- Details of your visits to the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the Service, referral URL, your browsing history, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, geolocation, operating system and browser type.
The information We collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, but We may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps Us to improve the Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns, and recognize you when you return to the Service.
- Speed up your searches.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing Us to customize the Service according to your individual interests.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and/or for other related Service statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Service content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Third-party links and Services
The Service may contain links to services that are not affiliated with Us, and whose data security and privacy policies may differ from this Policy. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of each of the sites that are linked to or accessed from the Service so that you will be aware of how each visited site collects, uses and distributes such information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by third party services.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to Us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Service and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you access to and use of the services on the Service.
- To customize, measure, and improve the services provided on the Service.
- To provide access to your purchase history, bids, reviews, User Contributions, internal messages, or other features on the Service.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Service or any products or services We offer or provide though the Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Service.
- Including User Contributions to the Service for advertising, social media, media campaigns via any method known or to be developed in the future, print materials, interviews, case studies, any marketing channel deemed appropriate, and internal business purposes.
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
We may use the information We have collected from you to enable Us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though We do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about you, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties We use to support the Services provided on the Service, including the processing of payments for any transactions on the Service.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Company about the Service visitors is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give Us an e-mail address to use the “Invite Friends” feature of the Service, We will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s Service.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data, or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Us as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write Us at: Treasurebee, LLC, 95 Worth Street, #14F, New York, NY 10013-6708.
We currently do not participate in any “Do Not Track” (DNT) systems that would allow Us to respond to signal or other mechanism from you regarding collection of your Personal Information.
Although we permit registration of users on the Service, we do not allow for registration of users under 18 years of age. Pursuant to California privacy law, registered users under 18 years of age may request to have content or information posted by the user removed from any of our online platforms. In order to effectuate removal of such content or information, please send an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The removal of content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on any of our online platforms by the registered user.
We do not advertise or market any of the products or services identified in Chapter 22.1 Sec. 22580 (i) to users We have actual knowledge are under 18 years of age.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can see, review, and change your personal information by logging into the Service and visiting your account profile page.
We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We use industry-standard security methods such as firewalls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact Us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Service like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the Service, including, but not limited to, the security of any voice, video, instant message communications, and other electronic messages between you and another user of the Service, or you and Us. As no computer or network-based product exists that can provide “perfect security,” We cannot guarantee that the steps we have taken to secure your information will prevent our systems from being compromised and your information from being disclosed. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.
255 1st Street, #3A
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Last Modified: February 27, 2017